City Guides – iOS and Android Apps for various Indian Cities
City Guides – conceived and created by Silver Touch Technologies USA is a set of applications which are developed for both iOS and Android smart phones encompasses 12 major cities of India. It is primarily developed keeping new visitors to an Indian City in mind.
The application is designed after doing systematic research about different factors like what to see and what to do when in a particular city. Each city applications have been incorporated with important details about a specific city such as:
- Main tourist attractions
- Details about the Local Transportation mode like Metro etc.
- Hotel Information
- Night Life & Restaurants
- Weather Information from Live API
- Important Emergency phone numbers such as Police, Fire, etc.
- And above all these, it has integrated a very important feature that is,
- A Translator to convert phrase from any language to English.
To get a list of all features or more details or to download this exciting set of City Guide applications, visit http://www.silvertouch.mobi/cityguide Future Roadmap:
1) Launching 30 more City Guides in the next quarter.
2) Integrate facility of live Hotel Booking using Expedia Services.
Silver Touch has been developing Mobile applications for the past 4+ years, with applications on all mobile stores such as iTunes, Google Play, Blackberry, Windows and Symbian.
- Pharma Industry Runs Best with SAP S/4HANA May 5, 2022
- Alternative of Software Development Partner during the Conflict in Ukraine April 26, 2022
- Blockchain Technology - and its Uses in Different Industry March 17, 2022
- How to Reduce App Development Cost with Flutter? March 1, 2022
- How can SAP Cloud Platform benefit your business? February 21, 2022
- All You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Cost and Pricing Plans February 14, 2022
- How RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Can Simplify the Onboarding Process February 2, 2022
- How does the IOT System Work in Everyday Things? February 1, 2022
- Complete SAP Business One Pricing Guide for 2022 January 29, 2022
- Automate Your Banking and Finance Processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) January 25, 2022