Business Development / Sales Director – ERP
Compensation: $80,000 to $120,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time Remote (With Travel)
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Silver Touch you will find a culture that rewards entrepreneurial spirit with global exposure. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. You will be responsible for identifying and building new business and enhancing existing Accounts. The person in this role will have the opportunity to advance their careers into management and leadership roles if desired. This role reports to the global CEO.
- Identify, pursue, and close net new business that aligns with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to whom to sell.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Business Analyst & Project Manager to develop winning sales proposals.
- Increase company sales volume and deal size.
- Leverage CRM to manage pipeline, deals, leads, prospect communications, and workflow.
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following skills:
- Strategic Thinking- Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, effectively deliver presentations and follow ups.
- Interpersonal Influence- Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers’ comfortability drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Networking- Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success.
- Ownership- Take end to end responsibility from qualifying the prospect, arrange solution discussion, prepare proposal and solution and win the deal.
The qualifications for this role are:
- A history of hitting sales targets in Business-to-Business and Software-as-a-Service marketing for enterprise software environments for a minimum of five years.
- Experience selling ERP software and/or related services in products such as SAP/Oracle/ MS Dynamics 365/ Acumatica is strongly preferred.
- Experience in competing against and winning against NetSuite a plus!
- Experience in customer verticals such as Pharma , Wholesale & Distribution, Manufacturing & Professional services.
How we will help you to achieve:
- Invest our time, energy, and focus into your success
- Invest in your sales development skills
- Provide a team of Marketing and Lead generation under you.
You will be measured on your ability to acquire new customers and achieve the targets set for you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
About Silver Touch Technologies
Silver Touch is Global IT consulting firm having expertise in Microsoft, OpenSource, Mobile, E Commerce& Digital Transformation. We are team of 1500 consultant globally and expanding operations in USA. Silver Touch is Global IT consulting company, having expertise in Software development, Business Consulting, Digital Transformation for Midsized & Enterprise Business. We specialize in providing end-to-end business transformation services to customer with utmost diligence and the cost effective way. Silver Touch is publicly traded company and has global operations in USA, UK & India.
Company Websites: https://silvertouchinc.com | https://silvertouch.com
Company Location: New York USA, UK and India.