How Silver Touch Delivers Value to Manufacturing?
Accelerate productivity & increase conversions with innovative digital strategies
An optimized manufacturing environment requires planning and strategizing in terms of deployment of physical & human resources, inventory as well as process management. This in turn will help maximize the productivity and the revenue generated, thus reducing the operating expenditure for the company. Companies need to react and respond to the changing environment rapidly, in order to create real-time personalized user experience
- Supply Chain Optimization: Ability to respond to changing demands with supply chain management software. Increased operational efficiency by streamlining the different processes .
- Customer & Dealer Management: Create multi-lingual portals and systems for better management
- Improved Agility: Address the changes and disruption within the industry with effective strategies
- Planning & Strategizing: Automate to improve planner productivity. Optimize resources, materials and assets with a well-defined deployment strategy
- Informed Decisions: Gain insights with analytics to make more informed decisions using a particular type of manufacturing software.
We can help you with following manufacturing solutions:
- Quality Control Software
- Supplier & Vendor Management Software
- Resource Management Software
- Manufacturing Process Software
- Order Management Software
- HRMS (Human Resource Management Solution)
- Payroll Management
- Inventory & Stock Management Software
- Maintenance Software
- ERP Integration & Implementation
- Warehouse Management Software