Inventory Management System
Inventory Management System ERP Implementation for Inventory Management System
- Wholesale/Supply Chain
- ASP.Net MVC, MSSQL
A leading Kenyan Company that offers a suite of products from MICROS-Fidelio to empower the hospitality industry required a solution that would help automate the inventory management and purchase order systems.
Client Pain Area
Keeping a check on the inventory in the different warehouses and managing them was difficult for the client. They had to manually update the inventory systems, and produce sales or purchase orders against them.
There were chances the end clients would have more than one company under them, and managing the inventory and sales/purchase orders for the multiple companies was a pain for the client.
Stock outs led to reduced sales, and conversions for the company. The manual system hampered the overall productivity of the client.
They wanted a single system that would manage the inventory for the different companies. The system should be able to handle the stock outs and enter the new products into the system. The warehouse data should be updated constantly, so that there is a check on the products available and those that need to be ordered.
Multiple warehouses should be managed with a single system. The system should generate sales/purchase orders for the items ordered, and it should be updated as and when it arrives. The gatepass for the products should be prepared as soon as the invoice is generated, so that they can enter the warehouse hassle free.
We proposed a web application to manage the inventory as well as sales and purchase order for the multiple warehouses for a single company using ASP.Net 4.0 with MVC 4.0 technologies and MSSQL for database management. The administrator can manage the inventory transfer between the various warehouses using this application. The proposed solution can manage refurbished items and differentiate the sales price for these items. This solution will send reminders for low stock items as well as items that have been stocked to the full. Invoice generation, gatepass generation, order allocation as well as delivery notes will be managed by this system.
The application includes the following modules:
- Company Management
- Role Management
- User Management
- Warehouse Management
- Category Management
- Item Management
- Customer & Supplier Management
- Purchase Order and Purchase Return Management
- Goods Receive Notes
- Order Allocation
- Gate Pass
- Invoice Management
- Shipment Management
- Item Delivery Management
Development & Deployment Platform
|Technology & Framework||MS .Net Framework 4.0,MVC 4.0|
|Languages||ASP.Net, C# 4.0|
|Database||MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise edition|
|Web Server/Hosting Platform||IIS7.5|
|Operating System||Windows 7|
To manage inventory, purchase, sales, warehouses, users, shipment & payment via a single system
Silver touch developed an ERP system to manage inventory, purchase, sales, warehouses, users, shipment and payment in single system
- To import/export same data from one location to another location
- Customized user defined fields
- Customized payment methods
- Dashboard management
- Latest MVC structure
- The web based application removed the limitations of a desktop application, making it more accessible
- Quick & easy management of inventory & warehouses
- A single automated system managing purchase & sales order generation, invoices, allocation of order, requisition order and delivery notes
- Details on stock out and low stock items available
- Easy management of inventory & warehouses
- Quick transfer of inventory from one warehouse to another
- Helps clients make informed decisions with the insights available from the charts & reports
- Role based access
- Administrator can get an overview of recent requisition, sales order, purchase order and sales quotes
- Client can easily know the medium using which the goods have been received at the warehouse
- New features and functionality can be added at any time to the system