Silverlight helped GMC Parking bring together expertise and a human-centered control design to restructure its garage management workflow.
- Client GMC Parking
- Location United States
- Industry Manufacturing
- Previous System Microsoft Excel
- Solutions SAP Business One
Situation and Challenges
Embracing come-of-age tech- The need of the hour for GMC Parking
As a functional parking garage management company with multiple locations across New York City and Manhattan, in the USA, GMC Parking has carved a niche for themselves. Nevertheless, their growth brought in its trail a string of challenges in managing their business operations efficiently. Chief issues the company was up against included :
High Operating Costs
arising out of manual, outdated tech, thereby accounting for system errors leading to recurring episodes of frustration.
Low Customer Satisfaction
as a direct result of long waiting, confusion with payment process, and impromptu customer support.
seemingly incapable of meeting changing needs of the business.
Building a holistic and rewarding system
GMC Parking needed a way to update their existing systems by taking a step forward to work with next-gen tech that transcends conventional solutions. Harnessing the power of SAP Business One, we at Silver Touch Technologies helped GMC instill automation to find a way out of chaos and smartly manage parking workflow for multiple locations.
Our solution included:
- Redesigning a new Garage Management System with singular focus on streamlining existing modus operandi and error handling capability.
- Incorporating a new Payment System Gateway with greater room for mobile payments coupled with self-operating kiosks that would dramatically bring down waiting time and thereby add more smiles coming from customers.
- Upgrading the way Customer Support works was a significant game changer to ease communication for real-time issues that needed on the spot resolutions.
Silver Touch made it possible to transcend system efficiency scores and customer delight metrics for GMC Parking. Our forward-thinking approach using SAP Business One helped GMC Parking re-strategize, re-design, and subsequently put things to test across multiple parking locations.
And here’s how things went:
Silver Touch Making Garage Management Faster with SAP Business One
As a renowned IT solution provider. Silver Touch has a global reputation for delivering cutting-edge digital transformation and emerging technology services to customers worldwide.
Our expertise in leveraging the latest innovations enables businesses achieve their goals and stay ahead of the competition. If you're looking for a reliable partner to help you drive digital transformation and innovation, touch base with Silver Touch.