Empower your business and drive new business growth
SAP Business One Features
SAP Business One has a comprehensive list of features that offer you the flexibility to meet your business requirements and face the challenges, irrespective of the industry of your services.
- Management & Administration
- Accounting & Financials
- Purchasing & Operations
- Sales & Service
- Inventory & Distribution
- Production & MRP
- Project & Resource Management
- Solution Customising
Multiple posting periods
Microsoft Office integration
Chart of Accounts
Bank statement processing
Checks & credit cards
DATEV / ELSTER (DE)
SEPA (Single Euro
Automate and Streamline all Financial Operations
- Manage all your financial undertakings using a single integrated solution.
- Get accelerated and automated access to real-time financial information and all key accounting processes.
- Eradicate errors and duplication by efficient integration of all financial operations.
- Improve transparency in business by integrating all your accounting data with other domains like sales, inventory, purchasing, etc.
Goods receipt POs
A/P Reserve invoice
Cancel Marketing documents
A/P credit memos
Improve Business Insights of your Purchasing Practice
- Right from preparing the purchase order to checkout, integrate all your purchase operations.
- Improve business insights by reducing costs and automating purchasing processes.
- Improve decision making and transparency in the entire business chain and enhance performance.
- Have access to real-time data and gain full visibility to all your purchasing procedures.
Opportunity & pipeline management
Deliveries & returns
Dunning & Customer management
Gross profit calculation
Customer interactions tracking
Human resource integration
Service call processing
Simplify the Entire Sales and Service Process
- Manage and automate the entire sales cycle.
- Increase profitability and accuracy by easily managing complex pricings and margins.
- Prevent duplication of data and enhance efficiency.
- With the help of user-friendly interface, get information of real-time sales data.
- Control all your marketing campaign activities efficiently to generate leads.
- Promote new products and boost revenues by developing effective communication with your customers.
- Improve sales opportunities by planning campaigns and organising events to analyze market trends.
- Keep a track on the effectiveness of your campaign and regularly follow up to keep up with the changing trends.
- Increase leads and profitability by efficiently managing sales.
- Study the requirements of your customers and achieve higher revenues by efficiently delivering services.
- Helps to manage entire service cycle starts from service call till end of the service call.
- Access to real-time data lets you make faster and more improved sales decisions.
- SAP Business One Sales and Service features are now available with Mobility Solutions which makes Sales and Service operation much easier and effective.
Serial number management
Batch number management
Price lists in
Period and volume discounts
Pick and pack
Implement Automated Inventory Management System
- Gain overall efficiency in the entire inventory process with the help of integrated system.
- Better planning and controlling invoke reduction in inventory costs.
- Increase business growth opportunities by using competent inventory reporting tools.
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering the right customer services on time.
Bills of material
GL Account determination
Life Cycle management
Item cost calculation
MRP (Material Requirement
Make to order
Maximize Efficiency with Integrated Production Processes
- Effectively manage and boost automated production processes through active integration.
- Improved production methods will help reduce errors and cost and improve customer service.
- Revamp decision-making procedures by better planning and efficient material handling.
- Get transparency and real-time visibility for the entire production procedures.
- SAP comes with MRP feature which extends the production module with forecasting and material requirement planning.
Project time reporting
Internal project handling
Employee master data
Time sheet entries
Resource master data
Resource capacity planning
Gantt chart capacity viewing
Increase Project Profitability and Efficiency with On-Time and In-Budget Performance
- Better visibility in the project scheduling, costing, budgeting across the organisation.
- It provides real time reports and dashboards that make decision making quick and fast.
- It allows getting graphical representation of project status with Gantt chart.
- Companies can create sub project and tasks for better evaluation of budgeting, costing and analysis
- Users have a holistic view of projects and detailed information related to each project
- The billing wizard streamlines the SAP standard billing and milestone billing process and helps to improve process efficiency.
- A new project management overview is added to allow you to filter and view all time -dependent details of your project or subproject in one place.
- Transactions can also be assigned to a specific project stage, not just limited to a project, which enables easier and accurate project cost analysis.
User-defined fields creation
User-defined tables creation
User-define queries creation
SQL query generator
Form UI configurator
Business process checklist
User defined cockpit
Increases the Flexibility to use SAP Business One better and ease manner
- SAP Business One allows doing customisations for industry specific requirements.
- User based authorisations; approvals can be set up for management controlling.
- Minor changes and modifications can be done by end user easily.
Selling ERP Solution
Why SAP Business One?
- It s a myth that SAP is only for large enterprises only. SAP has matured over many years and SAP Business One is tailored to cater Small and Medium enterprises.
- Central to SAP Business One s low total cost of ownership is its ease-of-use. It s an easy to implement, highly customisable and functional ERP system.
- It s a global solution, available in 28 languages and 44 countries localisation.
- SAP spends approximately 2m EURO s a day on research and development. Hence future development is assured.
- SAP Business One allows full integration of all critical business functions into a single application to have a complete view of your entire business and increase controls.
- SAP dominates the market for enterprise business applications world-wide with millions of ERP users across the globe.
- SAP Business One come with in-memory technology called HANA with better speed and excellent dashboards which make decision making accurate and on time.
- For companies to outgrow their business solutions. SAP Business One provides a fully scalable solution that grows with your business.
Silver Touch Technologies: Facts
- 1400 +
- 2000 +
- 25 +
- 4000 +
- 100 +
- 125 +
SAP Business One
SAP Business One is affordable quality software for integrated business management, built exclusively for small to medium-sized businesses. SMEs use this software as a single scalable solution that will bring insight into all business processes.
Get Complete Visibility and Seamless Access to Make Real-time Business Decisions
Stop spending much time, money, man power and IT infrastructure
SAP Business One on HANA is the Future of Business
Run your Business while you’re on the go with the SAP Business One Mobile App on your Portable Devices.
Powerful Data Visualisation with advance Dashboard with SAP Business One HANA
SAP Business One add-ons are designed to enhance your specific business requirements and processes
Cloud is the New Normal Phenomena. Cloud is Managed & Hosted by Silver Touch Technologies USA