How RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Can Simplify the Onboarding Process
In the human resources area, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is playing a fundamental role in simplifying daily tasks that are generally repetitive, based on specific rules, and require a lot of time dedicated by sector personnel.
The incorporation of new personnel into a company also falls into this category, and just by naming it, we imagine endless roles and tasks of this process that can be streamlined and simplified thanks to automation.
Streamline and add value to the staff onboarding process
The robots not only carry out tasks typical of the HR department such as capturing CVs, searching for candidates who meet certain company requirements, and evaluating them, they are also responsible for ensuring that the entire incorporation process is agile and smooth for the employee new collaborator.
Automation allows us to organize all the personal information of the newly hired in one place and saves us from filling out forms with the same data over and over again.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) can take care of completing a good amount of information on these forms, based on the job application that the new collaborator had already filled out previously. There, data such as names, surnames, addresses, and other personal answers that do not need to be consulted again were contemplated. And best of all, it is done by the robot with the minimum chance of error!
After the new staff is hired, the software work continues, RPA organizes the introductory meetings with the supervisors in charge, including those that include job training, performance reviews, and recertification’s in the first weeks within the new company.
Efficient data management with the active participation of the RPA not only speeds up the staff hiring process but also has a plus: it makes the new collaborator feel recognized and valued by the person who hired him, facilitating the path towards his insertion in the company completely personalized.
In addition to these concrete benefits, RPA adds much more to the daily tasks of human resources:
- A simple and interactive user interface, so that all users can access it, without the need to be experts in the IT area.
- Improved data quality and faster data location.
- Human resources staff can spend more time establishing authentic relationships with new employees, delving into issues such as culture and values within the organization.
- The robot is responsible for keeping the information updated, even if there are changes in the data (such as phone numbers or addresses) over time.
- It also ensures that the new collaborator has all the information they need from the company, relying on the created workflow.
- The software carefully saves the data of new hires, thus guaranteeing the confidentiality of the information provided and access only to assigned users.
- Reduces the costs of storing a large physical amount of paper.
- Scalability: the capacity of the RPA software adapts according to the demand for personnel recruitment at certain times.
- RPA guarantees compliance with HR regulations (which are constantly changing) to avoid unwanted fines that, if present, could mean a higher expense for the company.
- Simplify paperwork and add value to HR with RPA
Previously onboarding process could take up to a month, with RPA onboarding new employees went from a cumbersome task to a fully automated procedure that can be done in days, meaning you can get the staff you need much longer quickly benefiting not only the task of the HR department but the entire company in general.
RPA – How to implement?
Robotic process automation has proven so effective for the businesses that implement it that, according to research, 85% of large companies will have adopted some form of RPA software by the year 2022.
The processes that are linked to the implementation itself are very agile, simple, and intuitive. However, it is necessary to do some planning and some preliminary analysis so that the company can really take full advantage of the benefits and possibilities of RPA. Here are some tips on what to do!
Decide Which Processes will be Automated
Robotic Process Automation can be adaptable and dynamic, but that doesn’t mean that every process can be automated with it. Therefore, the initial step is to assess the organization’s current processes to determine which can and can be automated.
Define RPA Automation Procedures
Once the processes that will be automated have been determined, it is necessary to establish how the automation will be carried out and what the robots’ guidelines will be. Taking into account the high level of customization guaranteed by robots, understanding what your company needs is essential for automation to be effective and for it to generate the desired results.
Guide Your Team
It is essential that employees know how and why the company decided to follow RPA, as well as what is expected of each one now that part of their activities will be automated.
In addition to explaining the operational side of robots, it is important to inform everyone about the strategy behind the decision so that the team better understands the possibilities and advantages of automation within the concept of digital transformation.
Manage the RPA lifecycle
After implementing the automation tools defined for the processes and the needs of the company, it is necessary to monitor the automation to ensure that it is generating the expected results.
Finally, for you to understand better: if you want a positive return on investments in robotic process automation Silver Touch USA is one you go to. To research the market and identify suppliers, seek the most appropriate profile for the company’s needs, and evaluate the contract of providing the service.
Next, with Silver Touch USA you will identify the processes that are subject to automation and then start an acculturation among professionals by informing the role of robots in the processes, which are the professional profiles and the new requirements for employees and how each one of them fits.
It is very important to keep RPA simple, without adding too much complexity to the system, mainly to facilitate the interface and handling and also to speed up possible maintenance.
Another indispensable tip of Silver Touch USA is to test implementations frequently so that deficiencies can be corrected. After all, once the system is inserted, doubts arise and adjustments are extremely necessary.
- Pharma Industry Runs Best with SAP S/4HANA May 5, 2022
- Alternative of Software Development Partner during the Conflict in Ukraine April 26, 2022
- Blockchain Technology - and its Uses in Different Industry March 17, 2022
- How to Reduce App Development Cost with Flutter? March 1, 2022
- How can SAP Cloud Platform benefit your business? February 21, 2022
- All You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Cost and Pricing Plans February 14, 2022
- How does the IOT System Work in Everyday Things? February 1, 2022
- Complete SAP Business One Pricing Guide for 2022 January 29, 2022
- Automate Your Banking and Finance Processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) January 25, 2022
- Six Ways SAP Business One Improves Manufacturing Processes in 2022 January 23, 2022