Is your Business struggling with Order-to-Cash Processes? Check This Out!
Many enterprises are now recognising the need and value of streamlining receivables to improve cash flow. So what areas can be improved?
- Get Cash Quickly (Reduced Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)) – Using an automated system to speed up the order to cash process can reduce your company’s payment cycle. A lower DSO also means that you will have more cash available for short-term investment and business opportunities.
- Go Paperless (Lowered Invoice Presentment and AR Costs) – Your company can experience cost reductions of more than 90 percent by eliminating the need for manual printing and mailing of invoices. In addition, you’ll be able to reduce labour costs and the need for AR personnel to handle invoicing, allowing you to deploy their talents to more important tasks.
- Reduce Errors (Straight-Through Processing (STP))eliminates the potential for errors and delays that are common with re-keying and manual processing. E-invoicing and e-payment solution automates the invoice lifecycle and breathes new life into inefficient and antiquated AR processes, enhancing your order to cash process.
- Using electronic payments alongside invoice presentment within a single system can improve your order to cash process.
Read on to learn how SAP Business One helps
How SAP Business One can help?
SAP Business One Integrated ERP solution has an efficient and transparent Order-to-Cash process that helps automate and streamline business processes, from entering and processing orders to sending invoices and receiving payments. SAP is an affordable solution designed specifically for small and medium businesses.
You’ll unlock more of SAP’s potential and meet your customers’ demands with Silver Touch Technologies as your partner. Let’s take a brief look at some other features: –
- Dynamic Discounting with price lists – Payment terms and other features can improve your ability to incentivize customers through early payments, allowing you to reduce payment times.
- Speed up order entry and processing – The higher degree of process automation eliminates paperwork, enables shorter lead times for order entry, and reduces costs. This also allows you to process customer orders faster and with an unprecedented level of visibility, control and paperless work.
- Receive orders anywhere, any way – Regardless of whether your client communicates via EDI, fax or the web, SAP allows you to react to it more quickly by integration.
- Eliminate delays in approval by using SAP Mobile App – For SAP-based approvals enable anyone to approve invoices securely from anywhere, via a web browser or an iPhone, Android or other mobile device.
- Strengthen your business relationships with sales opportunities and campaign management. From answering sales inquiries to delivering orders on time, your clients will feel that they are receiving best-in-class customer service.
- Increase efficiency and reduce risk – Your financial supply chain business processes have complete transparency, including 100 percent transaction logging and traceability.
Silver Touch, a SAP Business One Partner USA offers highly capable and custom solutions tailored to your business needs.
To find more about how SAP Business One can help you accelerate your order-to-cash process, please get in touch with our team by calling us on +1 (201) 331-9818 or dropping us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Pharma Industry Runs Best with SAP S/4HANA May 5, 2022
- Alternative of Software Development Partner during the Conflict in Ukraine April 26, 2022
- Blockchain Technology - and its Uses in Different Industry March 17, 2022
- How to Reduce App Development Cost with Flutter? March 1, 2022
- How can SAP Cloud Platform benefit your business? February 21, 2022
- All You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Cost and Pricing Plans February 14, 2022
- How RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Can Simplify the Onboarding Process February 2, 2022
- How does the IOT System Work in Everyday Things? February 1, 2022
- Complete SAP Business One Pricing Guide for 2022 January 29, 2022
- Automate Your Banking and Finance Processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) January 25, 2022