A Dedicated Software Centre in India
Silver Touch Technologies USA has envisioned a long term partnership model with its partners as well as business clients to make optimum utilization of the time, efforts and money spent on knowledge transfer, understanding, planning as well as execution of projects. Dedicated development center, widely known as ODC is been highly recognized and appreciated by IT leaders across globe.
Silver Touch launched this model specifically to cater to European clients. Silver Touch is exhibiting its wide range of services portfolio during CeBIT Hannover at Germany between 1st to 5th March 2011 at Hall No. 6’ Stand G-26. During CeBIT, Silver Touch will show case SilverODC – a unique offshore development center engine to its prospective clients and partners.
Every software development company, corporate company with sizable in-house software team, ISVs, software product companies want to be competitive in current economic situation. To be more competitive they need to have bigger software development team, faster roll out of products, cost cutting and lower initial investment. SilverODC caters to these needs and help such companies to become more competitive by offering the India Advantage.
The fact that huge multinational and enterprises have software development centers in India is known to all. Silver Touch envisions to help the mid sized business houses to set up their centers in India with minimum costs of infrastructure set up, hiring resources, training and development etc with the immense knowledge of compliances to set up business as well as experience of offshore development centers.
Silver ODC is such a flexible and unified engine where any software company can start off working within 30 days with a sizable development team. Silver Touch ensures that clients benefit from setting up an offshore development centers over a period of time in various ways:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Accelerated Go to Market Strategy
- Word class infrastructure
- Compliances to government policies
Mr. Minesh Doshi, MD of Silver Touch says “if you get your own software unit within 30 days with full fledged infrastructure which can save up to 300% of development cost and that too with minimum investment, I see no reason to wait setting up development center in India”.
Silver ODC projects are backed by CMMi Level-5 processes and ISO 27001 security compliance.
About Silver Touch Technologies USA
Silver Touch, a company established in 1992 is widely accepted for its IT solutions worldwide with a huge customer base in more than 20 countries.
Silver Touch is engaged in Enterprise software development, enterprise content management, document management and IT consulting services such as Business process optimization, process consulting, implementation and customization of ERP.
Silver Touch is a leader in Mobile Application development services on iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, J2ME and Windows mobile, Content and Document Management services, business continuity services etc. Silver Touch is now helping its global clients developing, deploying and managing their mobility solutions and enterprise application development programs.
Silver Touch’s alliance with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, SAP, Java, Dell, VM ware, Symantec, Sonic Wall gives the competitive edge over other industry peers and helps to understand and provide end to end IT solutions.
- Pharma Industry Runs Best with SAP S/4HANA May 5, 2022
- Alternative of Software Development Partner during the Conflict in Ukraine April 26, 2022
- Blockchain Technology - and its Uses in Different Industry March 17, 2022
- How to Reduce App Development Cost with Flutter? March 1, 2022
- How can SAP Cloud Platform benefit your business? February 21, 2022
- All You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Cost and Pricing Plans February 14, 2022
- How RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Can Simplify the Onboarding Process February 2, 2022
- How does the IOT System Work in Everyday Things? February 1, 2022
- Complete SAP Business One Pricing Guide for 2022 January 29, 2022
- Automate Your Banking and Finance Processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) January 25, 2022