Save The Beetle: Game for iPhone & Android Launched
“Save The Beetle” is a fun game developed for iPhone and Android smartphone. The aim is to save the Beetle from being killed by shots fired at it from different directions. The application uses device’s accelerometer. Based on the inclination and direction of the device the Beetle can be moved and saved from the shots. Each level has 10 bugs to be eaten by the Beetle to complete that level and there are three lives to complete a level. Additionally the Beetle gets Super Power and can eat the Shot for a period of 2 seconds to gain additional Bonus points. Loss of a life costs the user 25 points.
- “Save The Beetle” uses the Accelerometer feature of the device.
- Score is calculated in three categories: Regular Points, Special Bonus, and Negative Points.
- Extra bonus points on catching the shot during Super Power stage.
- Three levels with varied Background themes, Speed of firing, Background music, Bonus Points calculations and Bugs for food.
Saving the Beetle from being attacked is a fun game with challenges at every level – A must for gaming enthusiasts.
- Pharma Industry Runs Best with SAP S/4HANA May 5, 2022
- Alternative of Software Development Partner during the Conflict in Ukraine April 26, 2022
- Blockchain Technology - and its Uses in Different Industry March 17, 2022
- How to Reduce App Development Cost with Flutter? March 1, 2022
- How can SAP Cloud Platform benefit your business? February 21, 2022
- All You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Cost and Pricing Plans February 14, 2022
- How RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Can Simplify the Onboarding Process February 2, 2022
- How does the IOT System Work in Everyday Things? February 1, 2022
- Complete SAP Business One Pricing Guide for 2022 January 29, 2022
- Automate Your Banking and Finance Processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) January 25, 2022