Top Features Revealed- SAP Business One Mobile App for Android and iOS
Today, every business bears the brunt of growing competition. Embracing technological advancements can be the most useful and powerful solution to meet this challenge and address changing business requirements. SAP Business One mobile application enables companies to serve this purpose effectively. Here we will go through the mobile app’s key features and benefits. But before that, let’s know more about SAP Business One.
What is SAP Business One?
SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products) is an undisputed leader in enterprise application software. It has launched an integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution for SMEs and large enterprises. This ERP, known as SAP Business One, provides a 360-degree solution for streamlining business processes and getting real-time information.
Key Features of SAP Business One Mobile App for iOS and Android
A feature-rich SAP Business One mobile app can enable you to manage the entire operation using your fingertips.
Here are a few noteworthy features:
Activities- It allows you to view, add, delete, and close all the activities on the dashboard. The user can see the activities and take necessary action with ease.
Inventory It facilitates to manage inventory levels and access complete information regarding products, available quantity, and order history.
Customers It includes the customer’s data like addresses and phone numbers along with historical activities and promotional offers. You can readily create new customers also.
Sales Opportunities This is a sales department-related feature. It enables the sales persons to create, view, and search for different sales opportunities.
Additional Reading: SAP Business One Mobility – ANY TIME, ANY WHERE!
KPIs- This is one of the best and most useful features of the SAP Business One mobile application. You can readily monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on the dashboard in both normal and full-screen mode. Top 5 customers, best-selling items, revenue among different customer groups, etc. are a few examples of intelligent KPIs.
Attachments- This is another useful feature of SAP Business One mobile app for iOS and Android. It enables the users to view, upload, and download attachments as and when necessary. The attachments include data from various departments and other features like customers, sales opportunities, and the like. It facilitates the management to make informed decisions on the basis of available data.
Pipeline- This is a feature dedicated to the sales department. It shows the entire sales pipeline along with all related documents like orders, sales opportunities, and quotations.
There may be a slight difference in the functionality of SAP Business One mobile app for Android and iOS. It is specific to the platform and devices associated with each platform. However, the main features of this app remain the same in both Android and iOS versions.
Role of SAP Business One Mobility Solution Services
When it comes to access critical company data irrespective of time and place, SAP Business One Mobility Solution can play an imperative role. You can manage the key processes on the move while adding value to your business. Here is a glimpse of the business benefits of SAP Business One Mobility Solution.
- Quick and real-time access to relevant corporate data
- Task and activity management on the move
- Notifications for actions
- Sales order view and creation
- Rich user experience that leads to higher productivity
- Safe and secure data sharing and access
You can consult our reputed and reliable SAP Business One mobile application team to leverage all the benefits.
In a nutshell, SAP Business One mobile app for Android and iOS helps the sales persons to perform their duties anywhere, anytime. It also provides end-to-end solutions to various departments, and therefore, it is one of the must-have apps for your employee’s devices.
At Silver Touch, we offer an end-to-end solution in the domain of SAP Business One mobile application development. All you get is a feature-rich SAP Business One app to access all the corporate data on the move. If you want to stay ahead of your competitors and want your business to give a SAP advantage, just contact us at email@example.com
- Pharma Industry Runs Best with SAP S/4HANA May 5, 2022
- Alternative of Software Development Partner during the Conflict in Ukraine April 26, 2022
- Blockchain Technology - and its Uses in Different Industry March 17, 2022
- How to Reduce App Development Cost with Flutter? March 1, 2022
- How can SAP Cloud Platform benefit your business? February 21, 2022
- All You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA Cloud Cost and Pricing Plans February 14, 2022
- How RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Can Simplify the Onboarding Process February 2, 2022
- How does the IOT System Work in Everyday Things? February 1, 2022
- Complete SAP Business One Pricing Guide for 2022 January 29, 2022
- Automate Your Banking and Finance Processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) January 25, 2022